Exceptional 5 day hiking tour on the Cooley peninsula on the border with Northern Ireland. This is the background of Ireland’s most famous myth and legend; Cú Chulainn & Táin Bó Cúailnge. This short break is a great introduction to hiking in Ireland.
Just one hour from Dublin and Belfast this hiking area on the border between north and south is a real gem not be missed! It offers hills, mountains and spectacular coastlines created more than 60 million years ago and a treasure trove of myths and legends and Viking conquests.
Latest Blog Posts...
- A Journey Through Time: The Famine Roads Of Ireland And Their Legacy
- The Irish Weather Guide: Essential Tips for Your Hiking Adventure In Ireland
- Exploring The Charming Towns And Villages Along The Wicklow Way
- How To Prepare For Weather-Related Risks On Irish Trails
- Spotting 7 Magnificent Bird Species During Your Hike In Ireland: A Birdwatcher’s Guide