Exceptional 5 day hiking tour on the Cooley peninsula on the border with Northern Ireland. This is the background of Ireland’s most famous myth and legend; Cú Chulainn & Táin Bó Cúailnge. This short break is a great introduction to hiking in Ireland.
This 5-day self-guided walking tour of the Wicklow way in Ireland’s Ancient East features the most spectacular parts of the route. Starting in Ballyteig and following the route north ending near Enniskerry and Dublin.
The Wicklow Way is central to Ireland’s Ancient East and is one of Ireland’s top destinations for hillwalking and outdoor enthusiasts. This fabulous 8 day Walking Holiday includes baggage transfers and bed and breakfast accommodation
Just one hour from Dublin and Belfast this hiking area on the border between north and south is a real gem not be missed! It offers hills, mountains and spectacular coastlines created more than 60 million years ago and a treasure trove of myths and legends and Viking conquests.
Latest Blog Posts...
- A Journey Through Time: The Famine Roads Of Ireland And Their Legacy
- The Irish Weather Guide: Essential Tips for Your Hiking Adventure In Ireland
- Exploring The Charming Towns And Villages Along The Wicklow Way
- How To Prepare For Weather-Related Risks On Irish Trails
- Spotting 7 Magnificent Bird Species During Your Hike In Ireland: A Birdwatcher’s Guide