The Antrim Rambler is a professional hiking and hill walking photographic duo that specialises in Landscapes with a lifestyle twist, stock and Fine Art photography. They create prints, books, calendars...
If you love it, please share it!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Most important layers and how to protect your extremities There is a reason layering is always on-trend during winter. It’s the most practical way to dress when it’s really cold...
Winter is just around the corner - that means you have to make the switch between your lightweight hiking clothes to warm, insulated and waterproof hiking clothes. Making the switch doesn’t have to be so hard. All you need to do is choosing the right materials to help prevent you from getting cold, wet or even from getting hypothermia.
General rules The world is full of photographers who enjoy photographing nature and wildlife. In order to take some great shots you should follow some general tips and guidelines and...
The Giant’s Causeway is a rock deposit on the Antrim coast of Northern Ireland just outside of Bushmills and consists of roughly 40,000 basalt columns extending out to the sea. It is undoubtedly one of the best-known landmarks in Northern Ireland and a recognised World Heritage Site