How to pay for your walking Holiday
- The minimum booking time required is three weeks in advance of your tour start date. However, as the accommodation options are limited, it is advisable to book six weeks* or more in advance.
- A deposit of 30% is required as a deposit to book a place on a walking tour. If you are booking within six weeks of the start date, then full payment is required.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will start making reservations for your tour shortly after that.
- As soon as your tour reservations are complete, we will send you an invoice with details of the balance outstanding and the due date.
- All online transfers are handled by Stripe – one of the world’s leading payment gateways.
- If you do not wish to pay online, you can also choose to pay by bank transfer (SEPA). After filling in this form, click ‘Pay Now’, choose ‘Pay with Bank Transfer’, and we will send you an invoice with our bank details.
* if we are unable to book your preferred tour, we will happily try to book a different walking tour for you in another region or, alternatively, refund your payment.
Please view our full terms and conditions here: