This 5-day self-guided walking tour of the Wicklow way in Ireland’s Ancient East features the most spectacular parts of the route. Starting in Ballyteig and following the route north ending near Enniskerry and Dublin.
From € 565
The Wicklow Way is central to Ireland’s Ancient East and is one of Ireland’s top destinations for hillwalking and outdoor enthusiasts. This fabulous 8 day Walking Holiday includes baggage transfers and bed and breakfast accommodation
From € 875
Latest Blog Posts...
- A Journey Through Time: The Famine Roads Of Ireland And Their Legacy
- The Irish Weather Guide: Essential Tips for Your Hiking Adventure In Ireland
- Exploring The Charming Towns And Villages Along The Wicklow Way
- How To Prepare For Weather-Related Risks On Irish Trails
- Spotting 7 Magnificent Bird Species During Your Hike In Ireland: A Birdwatcher’s Guide